A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Tick Tock

tick..tick...tick. Wonder what that is? That is the sound of my biological clock. I'm thinking I really wanna be a Momma. I'm almost the big three oh and I need to start thinking seriously about this.
I was walking on the beach last night and I saw a sweet little girl chasing seagulls. She had long, blonde, tangled hair and big blue eyes. She was smaller than the other kids. She was very determined. I think she was trying to catch them. I wanted to scoop her up and take her home, but her to bed smelling like the wind and of the beach.
I know kids pee their pants (Emily) and they don't listen (Emily) and they don't want to go to bed. I just think that I'm ready to experience the joy of motherhood.
Sigh..I need to find a husband.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, why do you need a husband? Your whole entry is about kids, you never once say you want a guy, so go get knocked up by some random and there ya go! HA

Love you Jamie!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, if you ever had a daughter, it would be an Emily clone. If I wasn't so attached, I give her to you. As it is, you'll just have to borrow her every now and then. :)

3:57 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

she pees her pants..I don't want her. MY child will be perfect and will always listen and never cry unless it's at something about humanity or a sappy movie or story. :) Maybe I'm dreaming just a tad huh?

5:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a little girl with blonde curly hair, big blue eyes, and a smile that turned the darkest day to sunshine. I put her to bed smelling like bubble gum, bubble bath, and grape Kool-Aid. She put a tack on her dad's chair, scraped off the bottom of her foot on her brother's bike, and all her friends fought over her because she was so much fun. Guess who?

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope this wish comes true soon, Jamie, you're gonna be an awesome Mother, and, you know what? My kids will beat up your kids like Jay beat on us.

Isn't that cool?

(seriously, though, I'm praying for you to find somebody nice, the fact that you're not currently with anybody shows me that my prayers are already coming true - you're not with somebody mean, savvy?)

2:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a little girl just like you and I mean that in the nicest way. Meanwhile, I finally figured out why Smoochy is sitting in front of the fan. She is watching the fan blades rotate and wondering if this is something she could or should try to attack and destroy. She manages to look dumb as she sits there with her ears blown back.

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home