A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Blessed

Hello all. I know, it's been awhile. I've been having to work alot. Bills suck. Wouldn't it be nice instead of having money if we had like a barter system? Everyone was an equal. No one would have finacial strain. The more you barter, the more you have. Period. I know, there would be a lot of flaws with my plan. But it seems unfair when you see good, hard working people struggle because they lack formal education, or oppertunity.
I've been very lucky. I don't have a formal education, and I do pretty well. I know why I do. It's many prayers being answered. I'm blessed.
I got a new car, and a good deal. That's that blessed thing again. Being blessed rules

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget, you also have a wonderful mom.

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Now all you need is a decent brother.

Just kidding. Hey, since you're so blessed and all, why not go to a church there in GR and thank the source. Or, I'll be leading worship at Vineyard this weekend and I plan on monopolizing our visiting uncle for that morning.

6:57 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hmmm...more words of wisdom from the brudder. Oh, mudder.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

P.S. Love you, brudder.

P.P.S. Love you, too, you blessed sisder.

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home