A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Office Politics

MAD. FURIOUS. LIVID. I think those might come close to describing what I'm feeling right now. The 'new job' I was assured? Guess what? They can't 'afford' to lose me to that job. WHAT A CROCK! I really wanted this job. I would have been good at it. I'm not going to go into details, but basically I've learned that if you want to get someplace, you need to kiss ass. A good job isn't enough. GRRRR.
I'm still blessed though :p

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what we would do without you around to cheer us up...

11:50 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, not to mention which, who needs more money, prestige and genuine opportunity? Just hang with us.

3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep with 2 secrataries and call me in the morning ;-)

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Durn stupid necktie jerks, they don't know what they passed up. You deserved that job, Jamie, but, I'm glad you won't be traveling.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah. I was going to miss you while you were gone. I was planning on it. Like, I knew I would spend Saturday mornings from 9:10 to 9:15 just thinking about how much I missed you. And then I'd go get some breakfast.

4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the job. I think city politics go office politics they both stink. when a door closes look for a window to climb out LOL

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I'm still mad about this. Who do they think they are? Passing up a sweet, funny, smart, short, hard-working, worker-type, girl like you. I just feel like burning something!

And yeah, I'm still glad you're staying.

9:01 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

why does short have anything to do with it????? lol
I'm glad you're glad I'm staying too. I know that there is something better up the road, I just wish it would happen soon. I'm getting bored.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home