A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, June 06, 2005

What's your Type??

I'm single. People who know me want to see me with that 'someone special'. So, I get asked a lot, 'What is your type?'
Is there a type? People who say..ok, he has to have blue eyes, and brown hair, a BMW, and make 6 figures. Don't you think they are selling themselves short? There are so many thing little things that can make up for the big things that you thought you wanted. There are some things that can't be compromised. Like faith, ethics or substance abuse (meaning not having one).
For those of you who want to know. This is what Jamie wants. Jamie wants what God wants for her. I hope that man makes me laugh so hard I cry. Who I love so much he makes me cry. Someone who I have enough in common with to make thinks fun, yet someone who has his own interests. A man who's hands are strong enough to lift the heavy stuff, but whose shoulders are soft enough for me to rest my head on. A mouth strong enough to speak his mind, but soft enough to speak loving words. His heart needs to care about those who are in need, love his neighbor, and have enough love for me too. I hope he loves kids, and wants to have them. I hope he likes to camp, and go for walks. I really hope he likes music and to read. Mostly, I hope he'll love me and not want to change me.
So, if you know anyone like this..lol, give him my number.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I would like to add a few things to your type. I would like a man for you who thinks you are the love of his life and for that reason will be at your side every day. He has to like (put up with us)and he has to agree to let me (Grandma) babysit your chit'lins. That means you have to live close by. Okay, that's all....plus what you said.

1:36 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

See how long the list is? I'm going to be single forever!!!

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Jamie, I can make this easy for you, you're obviously looking for someone just like your big brother. Hmmm... Nope, can't think of anybody.

Seriously, though, he better treat meet every standard on that list, or, or... I'll beat him up.

12:21 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Again..Jamie stays single for the rest of her life

12:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, and also, someone we can pick on. May as well add "can work on cars"....I mean, heck, it's a fantasy anyway, right? But beware...just about when you think it ain't gonna happen it will.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I'm thinking with all the requirements, I might need a husband and a boyfriend..ha ha..or a husband with a big talented, nice family.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Right now I think I'd just settle for "available." Yeah, that sounds real nice.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger DCveR said...

Great, I was following the links from your blog and what do I find? The most dumb thing I ever read from you Bunny Jo!!!
You are right Jamie, people do not have to settle for less than they really want.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Ouch! Would that make me a .... DUMB BUNNY? Don't worry, DCvR, my ego can withstand being told I have disappointed my number one fan.

I have one more criteria other than availability: perfection.

:)

wish me luck....

9:21 PM

 
Blogger DCveR said...

Ah, ok
Just thought u were selling yourself short...
:P

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home