A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Inapproprite Men

I just finished reading a book called, "Inapproprite Men" by Stacey Ballis. First of all, this book was very funny. Any woman who has been conflicted in a relationship would love this book. Anyway, I do have a point. In the book, she falls in love with a married man. The married man ends up working things out with his wife. She finally ends the relationship goes on miserable date after date after date. This reminds me of me. I meet someone absoulutly wonderful and he's inapproprite. I meet someone else, he isn't going to work out either. It just reminds me that I'm not the only chick who has problems getting a good guy, or being attracted to the wrong kind.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say that you will find what you are looking for when you give up and stop looking. About the time your life is so on track you won't even think about a man, one will have to come along and mess it up. Does this help?

1:36 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

No. It's horrible advice.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Bunnyjo..you'd love this book, I'll let you borrow it.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, and I can gloat all the way through since I dumped my "inappropriate man." :) Feels good, BTW. And the fact that the last official message from him was "Miss you, love and adore you immensely, hate myself for blowing it with you." De-lish. Don't hate me for gloating.

4:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just in case he reads this blog, Mr. Inappropriate Man, here's a newsflash. You weren't good enough for her anyway.

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there are any single men reading this blog, just wanna give you a heads up, you better put on your gloves because Shortensweet can be too hot to handle at times.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home