A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, May 19, 2006

There's no place like home..

I made it home safe and sound. I actually got to see Lake Michigan on the flight home. It was really cool. I took some pics that I'll have to post when I get more time and energy.

Mom went out tonight, so I have the house to myself. For which I'm glad. I'm tired and just want to unwind. It was a long day today.

I'm back to work tomorrow, but I'm happy because my uniforms and my business cards came in while I was gone. So it will be like getting presents when I get back to work.

6 more days before the big day, that's all I have to say about that. :)

I promise a better update soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's a birthday party in six days? Whose?

8:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I let you have the house to yourself so you could ease into being back in society, ha ha! Wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed after having a place to yourself for a week!

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Snow ball

5:58 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Hey, howcome nobuddies answering Rays question....who's dang birthday is it?....CMON!!! DON'T TOY WITH US!!!
yoobee

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home