A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, May 15, 2006

yawn

I'm tired again. The beds look soooo comfy, but they're not really. The training wasn't so bad today. Informative and interactive. Makes me want to be a trainer again. It's something to strive for.

The rest of the trainees are down a few doors getting drunk. I decided not to participate. Instead I took a bath and am relaxing. It's really starting to hit me that I'm going to be 30 in 1o days. I'm really bummed about it. I know people don't think it's a big deal, but to someone who hasn't turned 30 or done anything they wanted to do, it's hard.

Off to bed soon, a nice early night. I want to sleep, sleep, sleep. Ahhhhhhh

7 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

I guess 30 is a good time to take stock of your life. Where you have been. Where you want to go. What you want to do. You made some mistakes, no doubt. There isn't anyone who gets to 30 without making a few. But Mom is right, you learned a lot. I'm sorry you feel bad, usually your birthday is a happy occasion. But your feelings are your feelings. We'd still like to mark the occasion with you, even if you aren't in the best of moods.

2:55 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I agree "J-Dog", I am closer to 50 than 40 and I don't feel "old" at all. I still ahve goals, I like to party and have XXX. I like loud rock and roll and driving fast (when I have a car that can)..as those before have said, look forward not backward....and yes lets party for your birf-day...its sort of like our "SUMMER IS HERE" kick-off...and of course its your birthday too....
--yoobee

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've accomplished a few things, but I haven't done what I really want to do yet.

But I still intend to and so should you. In our culture, 30 is still young, believe it or not.

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thirty smurty, age ant nutten but a number.. But i hope I dont live that long lol

11:33 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Girl, you better get your rest because party week is coming up.

4:02 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Party smarty...don't think there is going to be alot of that.

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home