A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It smells...

...like my birthday. One of the many things I've always loved about my birthday is that everything is in bloom. When I pulled into the driveway today, I could smell the lilacs. They aren't in full bloom, but they smell very sweet.

Work is ok. Still working a lot of hours. Had a few good sales today. YAY. That made me happy. I'll be leaving on Sunday to go to Ohio for traning. Hopefully, they will have wireless internet, so I can keep you updated.

I'm tired. I wish that I had someone to come home to that was going to spoil me a little bit. Like a glass of wine and a ready bubble bath.

Guess I better start thinking about kissing some frogs again.

4 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

Happy birthday and good luck with those frogs!

7:49 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

What planet are you from?....go home to a bubble bath?....you mean go home, bring him another beer while he soaks away the shame of not having a job in 8 months. You should get to dinner cause bath time is nearly over. Over dinner you should discuss how upset he is about the developments on his favorite stories. After a nice massage (you are the massager, not the massagee) its off to the sofa where a footza would come in handy...again...you GIVE the footza.
Do I really have to tell you all this....did Jo' Mamma titch ya none too good or what?
--yoobee

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! Good one Yoobee. Sorry kiddo, you got your bubble baths and foot massages when you were a tyke. It would be too weird for me to do that now. But I did pick some lilacs (is that scent right straight from heaven, or what?) and I will make dinner. Hmmm...let's see now...where DID I put those hot dogs?

6:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home