A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day (not that kinda day you pervs.)

Today was a LONNNG day. Worked about 11 hours today, then had to do inventory. They fired the temp today. She popped pain pills all day long plus had charges pending against her for having stolen property. Not someone you'd want to represent the company or handling cash and product. Not only that, she was really annoying. So that means, more long days ahead.

Got my plane confirmation. They are really crazy. I'll be flying from Muskegon to Milwaukee to Cleveland, then on the way back, I'll be doing the same trip with a stop in Mainistee before I get back to Muskegon. Sigh. Nothing is easy.

Also, I wanted to give some props to my Momma. I've been so tired and just wanting to relax in the tub. I've been to tired to clean it out. Tonight I came home to a YUMMY dinner and a clean bathtub. Thanks Mom, even though I'm an adult it still feels good to be taken care of.

9 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

Yes, I am a good mommy sometimes. Now check out Veeflower@blogspot.com!

1:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no whats a Veeflower ??

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Veeflower is like a peeflower except for it starts with a V.

Grandma, I can't even get MY sister to participate, I don't know what kinda luck I'd have with yours. Are you going to start blogging to?

5:04 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I don't know why that didn't put my name on it..that was me, that great Jamie Vee (ha ha) aka s & s

5:05 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Poor Grandma. :)
come to Michigan and I'll sell you a new one :D

10:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i see veeflower is OL patunia Squir an Grandlar is the one an only Tallahosa safe way store under ware streeker lol

11:05 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Hey Uncle Dad, hows Aunt Mom doing? We never hear from her or about her.....

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Short bot trip money day orange for a few.

2 cents

4:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home