A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Almost done

Wrapped up day 3. One more day to go before the training is done. I have to say this has been one of the most informative training sessions I've had.

I'm trying to decide if I should go out or not tonight. Just went and had a great dinner and some bar grille place. It was cheap and pretty tasty. Not sure though I want to go out, and get wasted and be tired for the last day. I'm thinking I'll stay in and hit the hot tub.

I've met a lot of nice people, but unlike other trainings, I haven't tried to make 'friends' with everyone. I really have enjoyed spending time alone. It's given me a lot of time to think about things, and life and all of those wonderful things.

Life is a funny, wonderful, sad, odd, unperdictable thing.

8 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

I know your butt will be up not sleeping...yes I saw our sweet Elliot eliminated, but boy, wasn't it close? Someone had to go and he almost made it to the finals. On TC, they are down to two. So that was my tv watching for the night. Yes, life is weird. Thank God.

11:27 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

It could be worse. You could be here having Smoochie ignore you and watch Fritz and I eat goulash!

3:36 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

or having to eat goulash..ick

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought goulashes were something ya ware over your shoes when it rans ??

3:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rains

3:41 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

:) ha ha Dad...those are rubbers

4:52 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

So good to see Goat Boy outta there.....the real cream has risen to the top
yoobee

12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rubbers ?? that did it young lady ..go to your room !

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home