A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day, the trip and other news

Happy Mothers Day to all. Thanks Mom for everything you've done for me. It doesn't go unnoticed, or unapprciated, but sometimes showing it in the right ways is hard. We had a nice little Mothers Day celebration at chilldaddy's house on Saturday. We got to spend some time with Chris and see the wonderful changes in Ms. Laura's life. I am very happy for you. The two of them seem like they've been together for ever, and I've never seen Laura happier. God is good.

The trip. I've arrived in Youngstown OH. It seems like a nice place. I'm staying in a nice (so far) hotel. I was on 2 little planes for the trip here. I was a little disappointed that it was so cloudy that I was unable to see Lake MI when we flew over it (both times) however, I got to see lots of white fluffy clouds. I really wanted to jump out the window and bounce off them. Now I know that that really wouldn't work, but those were the kinda clouds they were.

I'm tired and I'm waiting for a pizza, so much for the diet, but I'm too tired to try to find a way to go get something decent to eat. There is always tomorrow...until then.............

7 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

Well the cat is sniffing around your room...guess she misses you. Oh my gosh, what is that smell?! OH NO! Someone left the basement door shut again! UMMM...how much for a new duvet cover? Just askin'. Psych! Did you smile?

2:09 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I felt kinda guilty writing the above after you wrote something nice about me. I am glad you still say good things about me after living here for a few months. Thanks!

2:24 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's only what she says publicly, Mom, you don't even want to know what she says out of the side of her mouth.

Have fun Jamie.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Lake Mi. is awsome from the air, hope the weather is better on the way back. So...you gonna get all of us the hookup on phones? I'm thinking a camera phone with GPS and video capture (with sound of course) Maybe there is a blackberry type of thing. Wow...with you in the cell industry we'll never have to wait for the slide show or remember a phone number (or address) ever again!....

9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youngstown is a good place to be ----------------- if your almost 30 ------------- lol lol lol

7:01 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

nice..thanks Dad..but remember, the older get, the older you get.
HA HA
so, how does it feel to have a daughter who is almost 30? :p

9:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home