A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Whoa

So remember I told you the temp got fired? This morning we get a call that the bank deposit was short, and it was from her deposit. Nice huh? The funds never got accounted for.

Went to my Dad's today and he cooked me a late breakfast after work. That was nice, I even think I heard the ghost a few times. SCARY!! My (our) cousin Mark is living there now, but he wasn't up when I was there so I can't give you any kind of update. Maybe tomorrow.

I went and got my hair and nails done today. I've been feeling like a big peice of crap and doing something for myself made me feel alot better. I feel like I can start to be sucessful again. I feel more professional and look cuter, if you can imagine that.

Most nail places are run by people of the Asian decent. The speak english to you, but their language to the other employees. I thought today, it sounds like they are speaking in tongues. I always wonder what they are saying to each other. You can't tell by the tone, except when they laugh. I KNOW it's about me..hmm..what could it be???

Going to have a busy day packing for my trip. Joy joy. Say a little prayer for friendly skies and clear weather since I'll be flying around in something a little bigger than a crop duster.

5 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

They were saying, "Round eye, tee hee hee! Baseball! Apple pie!" Yes, glad you can feel better about yourself. Of course we will say a prayer for you, probably several! Don't worry though, the weather is clearing somewhat.

1:14 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

They were saying "Hey phong, how's your spice garden coming along" "Oh its doing well but the Corriander is not getting very tall" "Ah, well you may have too much acid in the soil"

3:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think thay were saying She drives a funny little green car that ya have to shift

5:44 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

aww, thanks Grandma...and now they can add those nice nails :)

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"Did you smell that? It was this white woman! Ha-Ha-Ha!"
"No, I think it was this woman on whom I am working."
"I do not know which of them it was, but don't you think these westerners have a peculiar odor in general?"
"Yes."
"Ha-Ha-Ha!"
"Ha-Ha-Ha!"
"Now act cool. I think they suspect we are talking about them."

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home