A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh what a day

What a day today was. Had a long day at work, then had an adult party that was lots of fun. During the party though, I got a call from my Aunt. My Dad is in the hospital. All I know at this point is that he had a heart attack. I don't know how severe or what, if anything they are going to do about it.

The last time he had a bypass, they told him they probably wouldn't be able to do it again, so I worry that if this is a major problem, they are going to be unable to correct it. I hate seeing him hooked up to IV's and to oxygen, or when he's in pain. It breaks my heart.

I'll keep you as posted as I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that, Jamie. They can't redo open-heart too much because they run out of vein grafts to use for bypasses. Let's hope it's not that serious.

10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad has always been able to roll with the punches. They can always do something, even if it isn't major. And by the way, Little Pinkchill has some big advice, and I agree with her 100%, wish I would have thought of it first!

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Pinkchick? Sorry! I guess Pinkchill is the blog name.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home