A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

No news update

Don't really know much about my Dad. I went and saw him after work. The only thing I know is that he will be having a heart cath tomorrow at some point His blood enzymes are up which is normally a sign of heart attack. So, at this point they figure that is what is causing the chest pain.

He seems to be in good spirts. He is sleeping alot, which is good for him. He wanted a sub from Subway so I went and got him one, and he ate that and went back to sleep. He looks pretty good. His color is good, and other than the 3 bags of IV's he's on, you couldn't tell he's sick.

My boss is pretty understanding, so I'm sure I'll be able to take time off as needed.

As soon as I get some info tomorrow, I'll blog. Grandma, you can always call if you need to :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Joanne! I can keep you posted on things, too, when the short one gets busy. But you have to set your e-mail up to accept mail from veeflower@comcast.net because everything I have been sending you gets sent back. It doesn't recognize my new e-mail address as one you will accept. We are all keeping as updated as possible on G's condition and really hoping for the best. It is good to know he is able to rest and gather some strength. Anyone who could eat a sub probably isn't feeling too awful bad!

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are no longer using AOL. Yes, I am sending it to your AOL address. Keep trying, Okay? Meanwhile, the Dad can't get his heart cath today, so they scheduled it for tomorrow instead. Frustrating because there are no answers, but at least he seems to be stabilized and fine for the moment.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, i'll pray for him

7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home