A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Birthday

I had a nice birthday. THANK YOU to everyone who made time for me yesterday. The BIG celebration is tomorrow night and I'm very excited.

The the last night in my 20's my car broke down, so I had to have Fritz give me a ride to work. I wasn't in the best of moods when I went in. Then the district manager came in to do some training with me to teach me some of the things I'll need to know. My manager went into labor which meant I had to work early the next morning.

Then a little ray of sunshine entered the store, looking just like my Dad. He was carrying a pretty little arrangement of a rose and some flowers. I felt so bad because we were so busy I couldn't properly show my gradtitude. It was very touching, and very sweet. It was one of the high points of my day. Thanks Dad, you made me feel very special.

After many phone calls of birthday wishes, off to dinner I go. I ordered a grande peach something that tasted like dirt, so I switched to a very berry or something that was berry good. Then we dashed to the bar for lots of drinks and even more laughs. For my birthday song request, I had them sing Aime, but they slipped sometimes and sang Jamie :)

Other than having to get up this morning, it was a great night :)

Thanks for driving, and dancing, and for being there Mom. It meant a lot. Also, thanks in advance for the big taco dinnner. I'll make sure to wear my big pants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

after seeing you to day at work i must say i was impresed . you were wiping them nig's arond like a mean step mom lol, you seemed verry much in controle like ya ben then there 4 ever good job

10:28 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Thanks Dad. It's good to know it looks good from the outside :)

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home