A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Chris

Today it was a new birthday for our family. Today we got to celebrate Chris. There are no words to thank him or any actions to show him the gratitude I feel for him for making my sister the happiest I've ever seen her, and my nieces feel safe, and secure and like they finally have a home.
I know he doesn't read the blogs, but Laura, tell him thank you for being just him. For loving you, and for loving the girls. When you walk into your house, you feel warm and you feel like it's a place you want to stay and visit. I love the change in you, and it touches me very much to see the love that you and Chris have for each other. Happy Birthday Chris, you gave us all a gift this year. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with all she said! We had a lovely dinner, cooked by Chris, and made even more special by the fact that many of Chris's family were there, too, so that Shorten' and Fritz could meet them. Laura kept the dishes moving so that we could have a special cake made by Angie (Chris's mother) that is from an old recipe in her family. A great time was had by all! Thanks, Laura and Chris and family!

1:47 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I'll second that comment. and suggest that Chris is happy due in part to where Laura's hand is, I know...dirty mind but in a funny way....
--Yoobee

6:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta Da. im back from my big Mack attack so ya cant get rid of me that eazy .. rember in 1970 the whole US Marine corp tryed to kill me an thay couldent eather lol

10:48 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Wow, Jamie, I sure will let Chris know that, it will really mean a lot to him. He loved having everyone there and it was the best birthday he's ever had. After everyone left (and the Pistons were in a time out), he read over his cards again and got all "mushy" again. He said he was slightly embarassed by crying in front of all of you, but the wonderful things everyone put in the cards really meant the world to him.

Hey, Yoobee, yeah, what the heck is in my hand in that pic? It DOES look dirty!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hey *Uncle Jerry* glad you are back!!!!!! We've been worried about you and hey, you better get that ol' bod taken care of because we'd like to keep you around for a long, long time, ok?!?!?

10:50 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Glad to have you back Gerry, you were in our thoughts and prayers and....I pity Da Foll dat dont take better care O' they sef
Yoobee

6:38 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

DAD!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you're ok, well, for the most part. NO MORE BIG MACK ATTACKS!!!!!
You've got lots to teach me so you better stick around.
I still don't know how to back up a trailer or shoot a gun.

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad they were able to flush out the radiator and keep the engine going. You might want to check your oil more often to keep things running smoothly. You know you got a lot of miles on ya! :)

1:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont no Lora jo? his shoes look kinda clean

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home