A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The big day...

has arrived, and that's all your getting about that.

My Dad is home from the hospital. I talked to him yesterday, he sounds good, and as you can tell from the comment he left on the last post, he's his same old self. I'm soooo happy about that.

My car broke down last night. I think I need a new alternator. I'm totally ticked. So now I need rides until I can get it fixed.

Off to work, hope I get lots of sales today.

Oh, did I tell you, I'm the 'team leader' there. Which basically means I cover for the manager when she's not there, and get paid the same.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy burth day 2 youuuuuu
still think thay should have named ya 1969 lemans lol

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or back seat

1:33 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Happy birthday to youuuu
Happy birthday to youuuu
You look like a MONKEY
And you smell like one too!

Oh, yeah, I know exactly how that work thing goes - I just got one of the "lateral" promotions myself!

But anyway, happy birthday, shortstuff! Chris and I wish you a big ol' birthday helping of happiness and fun and we'll be with you on Saturday to celebrate it with you! (Brit has a chamber choir concert tonight - her last one....always something!)

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! I will be helping you celebrate the day that will launch you into a whole new decade, and here's hoping it will be as joyous and fulfilling as you want it to be! Love ya!

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

team leader ???? does that mean youll be eating more water mellen ??

5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mellon

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Now, when was Jamie's birthday? Hey, you know what? We should consider having a party for her for a change.

What do y'all think?

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home