A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today is my day off, supposedly. I'll prob. end up going in to work though. My regional manager called me to just tell me how great I was. He went on and on about how happy he was that he hired me, and how he felt that my oppertunites were endless at the company. One of the other things that made me happy was he said he felt that I was one of those employees that you say you have no idea how you got along without them. It's been stressful, and I know it will stay stressful for a little while, but I know that the upper management sees my talent and isn't shy about telling me.
YAY Jamie!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toot, Toot, lol

4:29 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Time to ask for a raise....and free phones for all of us....and by phones I mean "I" capable Blackberries with all the accessories....oh yeah..we love you....and uhm.....you rock...lets see....ok I'm tapped..
Yoobee

4:35 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

You went in there and saw the whole place was like a child with no parent...and you stepped up to the plate, washed it's face, fed it, changed it's diaper, and are teaching it how to walk. Yway! You rock, dude.

3:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You're like froth on beer, Jamikins, destined to eternally rise to the top.

Not to be grim, but when's your car accident?

11:53 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I wouldn't have expected anything else, Jamie. You are an incredibly hard worker and your way with people makes you a huuuuuuge asset in sales. You are like a born leader and salesperson, that's cool!

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home