A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Monday

WOW! Today was super busy. I worked 11 hours and didn't even have a spare minute to stop and eat. Had a good sales day. My boss went into labor and had her baby. A little baby boy. She called to tell me within a half hour of having him. So my days of long hours begin. I'm going to go to bed early tonight because I'm caught up on things, and think I should get some rest while I can. I will try to update but really won't have much to tell other than work stuff.
Miss me all.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess that means go to MY blog...I will update, although I am sorta busy, too. But not as busy as everyone else!

2:23 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Aw, Jamie, I know how that feels to be so busy you can't eat or pee. It sucks!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Don't go to my blog, I have been both busy and lazy when I am not busy....nothing there for months

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home