A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Who said Mondays were bad?

Today was a good day. I'll give you the run down.

1. Asparagas is on sale. -hip

2. I found out I start the cell phone job on Thursday. I'm anxious. Good pay, and a few weeks ago I dropped my cell phone and it hasn't worked right since. I need a new one, and I can't complain about a FREE new one. -hip

3. My doctor finally agreed to refill my script for my thyriod meds without a blood test or a doctors visit. - hooray!

I also can't forget my anniversary for quitting smoking. I love being blessed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipee....sounds great.....happy fer ya....hope you will still blog?

10:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

* HAY ! I fond a booger in my $7.58 cup of coffee

11:22 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

hmm..I thought with all your nose hair, it'd keep those babies in..it wasn't mine, I only had 3 customers today and none of them were you. :)

Also..THANKS Grandma!!

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Congrats on not smoking. You cab't go wrong with a job w/ good perks. My job free movies, games and tanning.

12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the Booger Special. If you didn't want a Booger, you should have ordered the $6.97 Moustache Hair. Don't you know ANYTHING about gourment coffee? Sheesh.

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home