A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

Today was the perfect day for my last day of freedom. We haven't had a spring in a few years, it's very nice to have one this year. I didn't get out and enjoy it as much as I wanted to. I made up for it though by having a lot of fresh veggies for dinner. I know, it's not the same.

I spent some time today with my rotten Dad. I forget how much I like spending time with him. I need to make more of an effort to get my ass across town to see him and my Aunt Mom. He made some goooooood cabbage soup. It had everything in it but the kitchen sink. I don't think I've had a soup made by him that tasted the same.

In other news. I found out today I'm going to have an out of town guest in June. The sad thing is, as soon as I think, ok, this time is it, I'm going to move on and get over him, he books something in the area. That totally sucks. I'll be happy to see him though, he always makes me smile.

I'll update and let you know how I like the new job. Tomorrow if you're lucky.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the update..will be tuned in for the report...lol. Van
s operation went ok....happy thats over....we got rain and needed it badly...more on the way...hope you can still blog..with those hrs you will not have much time left out of a day....will be thinking of you....

8:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean .. one of the last days of being a poor coffee shack girl

11:55 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

No, I'll still be doing the coffee shack on my off days. :(

Grandma, tell Van I'm glad he got thru his surgery ok. Now that he's gotten back surgery we will fully expcet him to dance when he gets to michigan :)

8:04 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

It would've been nice to see you at the dock as we (Wacker employees) sail over and back aboard the Lakes Express numerous times this summer, but I am happy that you are happy to have a happy job that makes you happy to be happy...and Yappy (if they give you a phone that is)

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ya better suck up ya ate all the soup.

11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i was a Wacker.... i wouldent tell eny one lol

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home