A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

My brother sucks

This is a game I was invited to participate in by my brother. I'll list six random things about myself, then tag six others. However, he tagged everyone I know, so I can't tag anyone else. This is just crap about me you're forced to read.

1. I believe in soul mates, and that everyone has one.

2. I want to travel and see the country.

3. I love hot fudge and strawberries.

4. My idea of a perfect date is great conversation, them paying, and cuddling on the beach after the sun sets.

5. I'm sensitive, lots of stuff makes me cry. (See daddio, I'm like a little girl too)

6. Um..I hate getting tagged.

Sorry Grandma, now you have to wait for me to update about my trip to Wisconson. Do you still think Raymondo is all that great? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do...he is sweet as sugar and likes to get his sisters involved in his life...thats family..and, and, he is also nosey! oops...sorry that slipped out.....lol

12:13 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I heard that.

Thanks for playing. You're a good sister.

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home