A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day Two

Sorry, no cool pics. I'll work on that tomorrow. Today was ok. Alot of hands on. Once we get back to the terminal in Muskegon, I'm going to ask the Terminal Manager to sit down so we can talk about a few things I've noticed in training, as far as the training process, and some things to boost the customer satsifaction rating. Leave it to me to want to change things.

Went out tonight with this girl I really like, and a couple of other people. She's young, but mature and engaged. She reminds me of a combo of a few of my friends. We went to this great bar, it had great food, and great drink specials. We had to leave because I was getting hit on big time and she had to much to drink. The fun part was, I got my new boss drunk. She was really funny. You know it's a good night when your face hurts from laughing to much.

I'm really falling in love with this city.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now did you ask them if they want karaoke on the trip over and back every day, 3 times a day? (Imagine that...seasick and karaoke...hmpf).

1:48 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Quit saying you love that city. If you were lonely in GR, just imagine being in Milwaukee.....just sayin. Don't wanna lose my sissie!

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it great to have fun with different people ? so happy that you are having some fun...its about time.....and ,,,,and....and meeting new people and new places....just so y0u know I am not wanting to get a ride on the dam water rig...its not my idea of a fun time...would rather have a beach fire, or backyard fire...lol..how long is the training period? keep on having fun,...

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I also am becoming nervous about this 'Milwaukee love affair'. I insist you return immediately before permanant damage transpires.

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home