A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Arrival

I've arrived. Well, to Milwaukee anyway. So far so good. There was a group of 15 of us who came over. 5 of us made instant friends and hung out tonight. We went to this really cool resturant called, The Safe House and it is modeled like a spy safe house back in the day. They had some really cool features. It was fun. The the jamaican bar tender here seems to be a lot of fun too, and gave us some good drink specials.
I got my hours and am a little disappointed. I have Wed. and Thurs. off but work 3-1130 at night. It will be nice to have the days open, but am sad that I won't get to do much on the weekends or at night. I know that I will be able to trade sometimes I hope.
The training starts tomorrow. I have a feeling it is going to be tedious. I can handle it though.
I'll update tomorrow and let you know.

3 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Well, it's not quite the party shift, but you still get out early enough to not have to worry about missing last call. Besides, just think....sleeping iiiiinnnnnnn! :)

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long will you be in training.? I am so glad you let us know whats going on...been thinking about you. Hope its all you are wanting in a job and happy that you met some nice people allready........yipeeeeeee

11:35 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

The good thing about the shift is that it is 40 hours a week, it's the only shift who is. I guess they want the best there the most :) I'll get to see 2 boats come in instead of just one.
Also, I get 10 free passes..but sorry..they are all mine :)
I think I fell in love with this city.

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home