A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Job Updates

Celluar One is totally getting on my nerves. After yet another phone interview, they are going to call me again. This is insane. Talk about jumping thru hoops. However, at Lake Express, they are ready to sign on the bottom line. I'm expecting a job offer tomorrow. I had a drug test today, and I'm sure once they get the clean result, I have a job.

I would pretty much be a customer service rep. I would be the smile face that greets the peeps as they confirm everything before they get on the big boat. They totally liked me. I'm good like that. PLUS, I found out I would be able to get unemployment for the winter months :) Hello vacation October thru April :)

I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow......you would be perfect for that job...always a complete smile and a twinkle in your eye...happy for you...they will love you...and and you might just might meet that one and only ....future man in your life....wow...

12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, lets just hope that future man isn't from across the big pond, ha ha!

1:57 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Good for you, Jamie! I'd be a little hesitant about Cellular One if I were you. I've never heard of such a rigamarole for a job in sales - or any job, for that matter. It makes me wonder what is wrong with them that they can't make a decision as simple as who to hire. I'd be afraid EVERYTHING related to my employment would be a ton of red tape and someone having to talk to someone else before a third person can make a decision. Just imagine how tough it would be to negotiate a raise! Stick with the fun boat job and get your ass to school! Or your big sister will dump tea on your head. :)

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home