A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday

Today is a super nice day. I should be outside enjoying the sunshine. I'll be doing that in just a few minutes here with a walk on the pier. But FIRST, I wanted to tell you about my day.

Remember a few weeks ago I had an interview selling cellphones? They called me today and asked me to come in and go over things again. So, I go in, and I'm starting to get sorta excited. This company does a lot in the community. They volenteer weekly at a school, and do a lot of things. Parades, Summer Celebration etc. I do understand that this place would be my life, but it sounds like it could be a good balance of work and giving back to the community.

I guess a few things might be coming my way. I just hope I end up doing what I'm suppose to be doing, and that it happens soon.

The only bad thing, I wouldn't be a coffee girl anymore. I do like doing that.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a job you would enjoy..you love phones...lol...if its what you want hope you will be a employee....yahooooooo

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and by the way, IM trying to improve my daily functions....what weird things do I do so I can eliminate them? if possible I might just be weird free by the time we come to michigan...wouldnt that be great? lol grandpa might like that also....lol

4:22 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Grandma, weird like wanting me to tell people about snowballing, or shrimping ;) Those are things we love about you, I wouldn't want to change them.

4:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I remember that conversation....dont rmemember the details but guess its not of any importance....lol..its sort of out of my age group routine...oh yea it sure is....thank you very much..lol...nice to be informed of course...lol

4:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you de-weirding yourself? I bragged about your weirdness to all my friends, now they are going to think I'm a liar. Tee-hee...the short one is right, we like your quirks. OH yeah, shorty, hope you get a job that makes you feel good about yourself and your considerable abilities. I was hoping for the Lake Xpress, but that wouldn't have used your talents. Even if you just sold coffee, your bright countenance would make customers want to come back, I am sure.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Nothing wrong with being weird. In fact when people call John weird he says thank you. I told him being weird means you are different and will be memorable.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, that's great news! Do you have any idea of when you will hear back? I'm rooting for ya! :)

10:59 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I don't know when I'll hear back. The problem with getting a job is they all do background checks, and that can take awhile I guess.
Someone better hurry up an hire me. I need a job with more $ and more hours.

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home