A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Day..well, sorta

Today was the first day of training. It was interesting. The training part was long and tedious, a lot of what if stuff and a lot of really stupid questions. There is one woman who I'm not sure is going to 'get it'.

Also, one of the girls I hung out with last night that I thought was cool, showed some true colors today. She wants to be the alpha female. I think she might have a rough summer. I also think she's on the verge of being a bad apple to management. So tonight, even though I enjoyed the guys last night, I passed and hung out with a different crowd that was also fun.

We did take a tour of the city today. I have to say I was pretty impressed. This city really has a lot on Muskegon. I could see myself living here and being happy. It has jobs, a beach, and a lot of really cool things. We'll see what happens.

I'm sorta lonely though. I wish I had someone here to spend the offtime with. Someone to help me explore the city. That'd be great. Someday, I hope.

8 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

Well I'm glad your job sounds enjoyable. I want it to be all you hope and more. Maybe you will meet some really great people over the big lake.

11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You enjoyed yourself with the guys last night...ha ha...that sounded a little risque at first but I know what you mean. Remember, Milwaukee was where LaVerne and Shirley got their start. Just hope the Lennys and Squiggys moved on.

2:59 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

On the tour yesterday, we saw the clock..ooooo huh? I know you're impressed.
So it's 7Am and I have to leave my room. This sucks :)
I'll be taking some pics today and tonight, I'll post them soon

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

The three to eleven shift will suit you jamikins, what I loved about it was that, after work, you go to bed when you get tired, then sleep until you're rested.

Plus you can still make appointments or take classes during the day - it's hard to do any business when you work business hours.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, listen to Chilly-D. That cat knows.

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy for you....have fun and enjoy...let the good times rollllllll

2:10 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I think you have to wear a really silly seudo sailor suit, and sometimes you gotta sing a pirate song and do this little sea jig......and I think you also have to get everyone you know ashtrays, shot glasses and hats from L.E, Inc. of course we would benifit from corporate gear too...sunglasses, hats, sweatshirts, jackets etc.....not that I get into that crap in the least "AAAAtCHOOOoooXXLT"!....
please excuse...alergies ya know...
--yoobee

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would love to hear what happend today..post please..pleeeeeeeze....thats a good girl....thank you....Im waiting ...!!!!!!!!

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home