A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for being such an important person in my life. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have someone so supportive, and someone who is as helpful as you are. I love you. Thank you for every little, tiny thing you've ever done for me, from putting bag balm on my dry feet when I was a kid, to helping me understand my tears. You rock Mom.

As for the pictures. We had an early celebration at the half moony saloony. A good time was had by all. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Too bad I had to be in Grand Haven nursing Chris *wink wink* I missed all the fun!

8:12 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Although, I must say, it almost looks like my cleavage poking out at the lower right hand corner there. However, my cleavage was busy elsewhere.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

That picture cut some people out..like Mom and Fritz and the cleavage, that is Margie btw..

4:15 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hey, I really like your profile pic. Who took that? That's our Jamie! :)

5:07 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Mom took that picture :)

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures...also the one on the beach Jamie....beautiful

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is me drinking two screwdrivers. Two people bought me one at once, and not wanting to show favoritism, what's a birthday girl to do?

11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is for shortensweet...you don't have to thank me, that is what moms are for! It is a mother's joy to do things for her kids (Okay, MOSTLY, not always ;) From diapering to designated driving, moms never grow too old to cover their kid's butts.

11:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and......life goes on and on an on...thank god.

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home