A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patties Day

Happy Saint Patricks Day!! You gotta love a day that celebrates the dude who can get rid of snakes in an entire country. No wonder it's a day to get drunk..what better way to celebrate?Yeah, I don't care for snakes too much.

In other news, I've been persuing my other prospects and one has really shown some great potential. We have a lot in common, and a lot of shared interests. I think this could be the start to a great relationship. Then again, he hasn't met the family yet, that could all change then. :)

No news about the job. I'm guessing I didn't get it. I was so sure after the first interview I had it in the bag. I guess God was trying to remind me not to be so over confident. So, the search continues. I just hope that the right job hurries up and becomes available.

Did you know that today was the day I was going to marry Ray R about 5 or so years ago? Hmm...I think I'm glad I'm not celebrating that wedding anniversary.

5 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I read on the history channel today that the snake thing is a myth. But hey - any excuse to drink is good for me!

3:11 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

About the wedding anniversary...just think, you and Ray could be arguing today about whether you could afford to go have a cheap steak at Ponderosa, instead you are contemplating a new, exciting relationship. Yay for Jamie!

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bun, you hit the nail right on the head! He never acted to me like someone who wanted to married, and as it happened, someone snagged him by hook or by crook. Puts me in mind of that song they used to play on the radio..Thank God For Unsanswered Prayers!!!!! As for Mr. Newbie, he already helped us to diagnose a car problem, so kudos to him, as long as he treats the short one well he is okay in my book (so far). Not that my opinion matters. ;)

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just keep in mind that you are not flawed, he is: thank god you are single and dont have to endure his problems. Ray will not change, I dont think...

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Roo said...

I agree with everything they had to say. Thank goodness you didn't marry Ray. Any man who makes you chose him over family and friends is just wrong. You're family and friends are a big part of who you are.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home