A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Second Interview

Later the same day of my first interview, they called to set up my second interview for the next day. This was a formality type interview. You know the kind, application, release to do a background check all that boring stuff.

I really have no clue if I'm going to get the job or not. He said that I was in the running and I should hear something in about a week.

I still want this job, and am still praying that I get it.

Just an FYI also, I've had a great few days with my out of town guest. Damn it all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We REALLY hope you get it, and, we're praying for you of course.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP! YOU DO KNOW HOW TO EDIT YOUR LINKS!

WAH-HOOOO!!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Grandma Larson has tendonitous so she can't comment, or maybe even read the blogs. Poor Grandma.

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Well I hope you do get the job. I know how you want to pay your bills etc. so good luck to ya.

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home