A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Interview

I got up this morning, full of smiles and sunshine. Being very excited about my interview. I prayed all moring for the right things to say, and for them to see all of my qualifications and to see that I'd be an asset to their company.

I get ready, get very cute and professional looking (thanks again Bunny Jo) walk out the door with about 3 minutes to spare and promptly fall down the steps face first into the mud. I scraped up my hands, and my legs. Thankfully, the clothes were ok except for a spot on my pants that mostly brushed off. I had just enough time to go in the house to wash off my hands and get back out the door.

I walk into the place where my interview is, and was told to take a look around while they prepare for my interview. After 10 minutes or so, they are ready for me.

I had the best interview of my life. They seemed very impressed with my resume and cover letter, and both the manger and dist. manger seemed very pleased with the answers. We talked alot about benefits and the celluar business, then they asked me for a 2nd interview.
I was the first interview of the day, and hopefully, I set the bar pretty high for the other people who want to the job.

So now here I sit with an ice pack on my bruised swollen leg. But I've got a big smile on my face.

Keep saying those prayers and boiling those newt eyes, if it'd get me the job, I'd be willing to eat them.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! I know you set the bar high. I feel bad because you ARE a tough act to follow.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Hey James check out my blog.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds very very promising, I hope you get it.

Make sure you keep going throught the motions of finding another job, because if something happens and you don't get something you've got your hopes pinned on, it can be devastating. If you've already got other things in the works, you won't be crippled.

5:26 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I sold Cell's for a while, it was boring because they made me run a Kiosk instead of selling from the RTO (retail sales outlet).
I have to say I enjoyed repairing them much more....other than the 100 foot long line of red faced and enraged customers that appeared ready to commit assault or murder. I actually had my office windows shot out twice in the year I was there, and had several cell phones smashed on the floor right before my eyes.....so James.....Mose folks likes day sail foe's....you should do well!

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sooooo..... a couple days have gone by - heard anything yet?

9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your trying to hard (man)

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home