A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Annoyed

I’m annoyed. It’s spring and most people, especially single people think it’s a great time for a new beginning. I am no exception. With the guys I’ve been talking to and seeing I thought there would be a diamond in the rough. I’ve been excited with the prospects. However, the prospects are very disappointing.

I use to be really good at not having unrealistic expectations, then I got really good at having no expectations. Now that I have any kind of expectations, I find myself getting mad. A lot. I expect phone calls, and I expect them to make some time for me. That isn’t happening.

I’m starting to think I’m for sure going to be the little lady with all the cats. That’s very sad.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, dont be in such a hurry, you want the right one, not just anyone. In the meantime enjoy, you have just now began to forget the past and enjoy the future. It takes time so enjoy...

11:21 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Yes enjoy the time you have. Spring is on it's way. Which I think it brings a new beginning for you. You will be getting out more and being more active. With nice weather on the horizen the winter blahs will be disappearing : )

8:07 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, keep looking. He just wasn't right for you. It doesn't mean there isn't a right person for you, it just means it wasn't him.

11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have too much time on your hands, get busy with new plans and keep in touch with friends that are upbeat. keep that great smile handy. love ya

2:03 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, Grandma is right and I know that by personal experience. When I went through all the struggles with my house and with Dan, it was so rough for me because I didn't have enough to keep my mind occupied and I spent too much time thinking about all of that. I was spinning my wheels. Now, the more I expand my horizons and the more things I add into my life that adds meaning, the better I feel about the things that made me want to slit my wrists a few months ago. In contrast, those things seem small compared to the fulfillment I have now. So, listen up, Jamiekins, and get yer buns a-rubbin!

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home