A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Day One

I did it. I completed step 2. I went to the gym last night. It wasn't too bad. The 'trainer' needed to be smacked then fed a sandwhich. She laid on the floor with her six pack and said, we'll do 50 crunches. Ok, she's on crack. I did do them. Then when she stood up, she said, now do these every day. Um..yeah.
I'm not too sore. This is good, then today when I go I won't wimp out.
My plan is cardio 5 days a week with strength training 3 days. Then take 2 days off (weekend most likley) I'm thinking about trying Yoga too. With my cool membership, it will be free. We will see. Today I'll do something to increase my heart rate. Man, I'm boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YOGA IS A CULT, DON'T DO IT!!!

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only crunch I am going to do is a pickle. Followed by the buffet and a nap. Just kidding...you go Jamie, you will feel less stress and have more energy.

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home