A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

the blog about nothing

I got my computer fixed. Yay. For those of you who didn't know, somehow my operating system got deleted or something on my computer so I had to get it fixed. It's fixed, and I got a new wireless router so I'm back in business.

Now I can update my blog. Hmm..I can't think of anything entertaining to write about. I don't have the politically punch as bunny jo does, nor the writing styles of Big plain V, not even the interesting pics and videos of veeflower. I really have no idea why peeps read my blog.

Maybe I help an insomniac or two get some sleep. Or maybe, just maybe someone stops by who was depressed thinking about how their blog sucks and they feel better after reading mine.

I guess I'm just suffering from blog envy.

I know, you want to know how you can help. Well, I've figured out a good way. Stop making your blogs good. If you don't write about anything that anyone else likes, then I'll feel better about my blog.

Then, it will be a perfect blogworld.

Thank you in advance for your full cooperation.

5 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

WEll, I think that if you wrote about the really interesting things that happen to you, the blog Nazi's would kick you offline! So if you really want to hear the shortensweet juicy stuff that is blog-worthy but she doesn't dare write it...you will have to call her on the phone!

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Ray Veen said...

Write about the same stuff you're always chattering about. You, Short One, are a person who always seems to have so much to say. So, so, so very much.

6:05 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Remember Seinfeld got a great number of seasons out of his show about nothing...people like nothing...petty stuff...it makes them feel superior. Write about zits or fashion or neighbors, or, hey, what about the rocket's red glare?

2:08 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I am offended - I happen to really like your blog. I read it because it is a way to keep up on what you are thinking. You may not think it is interesting, but I do. I guess it has to do with caring about someone - you just simply are interested in them because you care. And that's that. So, keep writing or I'm going to rip your nylons off.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Roo said...

It doesn't matter what you have to say.....we all sit around awaiting the next tidbit you give us. I miss hearing from you.

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home