A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The new stuff..blah blah blah

Here is what's new with me.

Our store is closing on Sundayish and I should be starting at the other store shortly after that.

I got a new car. I got a PT Cruiser. I will be having a name that Crusier contest as soon as I can find my camera.

Also, because of the cost of gas, Bunny Jo thought it might be better to camp locally, so we will be hopefully selecting a date as well as a place this weekend and hope as many of you can go as possible. One other benefit to locally would be if anyone was unable to get time off work, they could still come and visit.

I still want to go to Paradise Michigan at some point. Any takers?

2 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Congrats on the PT. We will be thinking of names over here.

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home