A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here is the research I've done.

First option.

http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/Details.aspx?id=457&type=SPRK

This is the PJ Hoffmaster state park. It seems to have some cool things that we could do. There are trails and an observation deck. For tent sites I think it said $26 per night.

Option two

http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/Details.aspx?id=475&type=SPRK

This is the Muskegon State Park. The price is about the same, and also has trails, and such. One benefit, it's close to the channel (north muskegon side)

Now, here is our old standby - Pioneer Park.

http://co.muskegon.mi.us/parks/pioneer.htm

One bad thing about this, is there is no reservations. We'd have to take a chance.

I did check out a few other sites, however, they are a lot more expensive.

I'm sure there are other sites that were not listed on the website. I'm voting for Hoffmaster. We can make reservations, it's close enough to be able for those who may need to work, they have a lot of places the kids could explore, and it's on the beach.

Now accepting feedback.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok, so we may have to change the date. From what I understand, at the new store, they pick their days off the November before and most of the summer is booked. So,either I have to bump one of my new coworkers or try another weekend.

I will keep you informed.

11:36 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Craparoniousness! WHY? It was so perfectly planned!!!! Hurry up and pick so we can plan again.

11:40 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

The second weekend in August is a week after Ray and Cindys anniversary, and it's a hailie weekend, and no one at work has requested it off.
Will that work?

7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ludington State park is nice

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home