A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

And so it goes...

Well, house hunting has been a chore. As most of you know, I found a house I just adored. However, the couple that moved out of it are getting a divorce and there is a battle about the house. Therefore, my offer sits at the bank until it gets cleared up. So I'm back to square one.

I just moved back in to Mom's house and it's been an interesting journey. Abby and Smoochy (our beloved kitties) haven't quite gotten used to each other. As Emily said, Abby hisses her guts out at Smoochy. Smoochy however, has temper tantrums that include beating you with her little bitty paws. Hopefully, things get settled soon. About the time they do, I'll find a house and Abby will be upset all over again. SIGH!

A quick side note, Tammy is closing her coffee shop. Aww...I will miss my frozen $5 Mocha thingies.

I'm old and tired, so I'm going to bed. Last night Abby kept walking on my head, so I didn't get much sleep. It might not be long before Abby is house hunting :)

4 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

I hope to get at least one hiss-fest or booty-slapping contest on video, so stay posted. Oh, there are some adorable houses out there, in great neighborhoods, so I am encouraged that the right nest will be found for the latest little bird to fly home.

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Ray Veen said...

Does that mean you might still get that house? Or out you totally out of luck?

Very nice to see you blogging again. That thing on my blog that was causing errors is gone now, so, feel free to visit me back.

7:16 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I know it is discouraging trying to find the right house, but buying a house is a loooooong term commitment, so you want to be sure...missing out on the ones that have passed you by - while very disappointing - simply mean you haven't found the right one yet. And the mortgage crisis being what it is, there is going to be a glut of cheap houses on the market for the next 12 months at least! That gives you plenty of time to find the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood at the perfect price. Yay!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

OML, please forgive my grammatical errors above....I have to pee and wrote it too quick!

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home