A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, January 15, 2007

I don't have enough swear words...

MAD..mad mad mad mad. Did I mention I was mad? Let's call her the queen..meaning my boss. I get the okay to go back to work on a limited basis, until next week when the restraint will most likley be lifted. The queen tells me that either I work 40 hours a week or they (meaning HR) would knock me down to part time and we don't have a part time staff in Muskegon. So I call HR and of course they had already talked to them..and here's the scoup:

The REAL issue was that my PTO was almost gone, and uh..the queens boss wanted to make sure I knew and understood that if I had another medical issue than that could make it possible for me to get an occurance. Now, you have to understand, normally it takes about 5 occurances to get fired, and you get time EVERY week.

Also, I happened to mention to HR that she's made me work 2 times on a doctors note and she also instructed me that I needed to find my own replacement.

I think my life is going to be hell at work, but at least I'm not getting pushed around anymore and she may (please pray) have to actually face the music for treating me like she has.

As far as my eye goes, it's about 98% healed and there is scar tissue on my pupil. The doctor has no way of knowing how my vision is going to end up. I just pray for the best.

For those of you who have said a prayer for me, thank you, God has been answering them, sometimes healing takes a little time. So, praise is in order.

5 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Well, this is about typical for the queen. You knew that she'd act this way. It is decades of race-anger being directed your way for the impertinence of being white. You bitch!

For those that do not reside in our town and thus may misunderstand my comment above as being racially insensitive, I'm going to be posting about the issue of racism where we live, particularly in the town where Shortensweet lives and works. Suffice it to say, though, that the racial tensions are very high in that town.

4:17 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Shotensweet, it says in the bible that you are supposed to submit to whatever authority God puts over you. There is also a biblical principle that says if you are in authority over someone, you must wield that authority justly. But nowhere does it say that you are allowed to be a bad employee if your "authority" isn't kind or fair. So, keep on doing what you are doing. You are doing the right thing and God will reward that, even if the queen doesn't. Also, the queen will answer for her misdeeds as surely as there is a God. If you are faithful during this time of testing, God will reward you.

1:00 AM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

so what does all that mean ? (at work)
are the big shits on your side ?????

3:53 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I agree with V, the victory is yours, the battle is the lords. In the meantime quit voting for those that staunchly defend the logic of placing racist incompetants in positions they did not earn, work for or study for due to their color doesn't work. You can take da' bish outta da' hood, ....you know the rest.

7:45 PM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

Thats rite a nigger in the hand is worth 2 in the bush lol

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home