A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thankful

I'm thankful. I'm thankful that I'm healthy. I'm thankful that I have abundence to bless other people. I'm thankful that I don't have an addiction (other than to one person) and that I haven't settled for less than what I want.
For my family and my support network, I'm thankful. I'm most thankful that God loves me and no matter what I do, he always will.

Happy Thanksgiving. Make sure to give thanks to who gave you the blessings this year.

8 Comments:

Blogger rotten dad said...

Im thankfull both my eyes are the same color

9:54 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I'm thankful I have a daughter who cares about other people and shows it. I'm actually thankful for a whole lot, but most of all, I am thankful for my family and that I got to be with most of them this Thanksgiving.

4:04 AM

 
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

I'M THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL FAMILY THAT I'M ALLOWED TO BE A PART OF THROUGH THE LOVING GOOD GRACES OF MY WIFE. WITHOUT HER & THE FAMILY - I'D PROBABLY BE TAKING A DIRT NAP.

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I should probably know this already, but who are you addicted to?

11:51 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

you do know it..you're just not thinking. I'll give you a hint, it's a guy who I never get to see. (and it's not jesus)

12:12 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

The Dentist?

7:17 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Now tell us how you really feel.:)

3:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

The dentist. Now I understand.

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home