A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Tree



Here is my Christmas tree. I know, I should have gotten white cords instead of the green, I'll fix that soon. Anyway, you can't see it, but there are also blue lights on the tree. It looks a lot prettier in the dark.

Those folks below it are the ones who decorated it. My roommate Dan, and his two great kids. They also put presents under it.

Next time, I'll show you Abby in the tree. It wasn't even up before she started to climb up it.

5 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

OH! It's lovely! You all did a very good job of decorating. I'll bet you had lots of fun and enjoyed the beautiful results. Can't wait to come over and see it at night.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Good lookin' tree, we are getting one soon.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

witch 1 bought the new cow?

12:17 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

his son, the one with the glasses.

It's cute, he'll ask how much something costs and he'll relate it to how many cows he can buy.

7:31 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

that sounds like terrorist talk there.....I am frightened.....very frightened...

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home