A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm sick and other things

I'm sick. So, I'm home today. I'm sure my boss will be really happy about that. Nothing serious, the dr. just ordered some drugs and a day of rest. Ahh. Right after I finish this blog update, I'm going to take a nap.

I went to court on Monday and it was just as I thought it would be. Scary. The judge entered a not guilty plea for me and put a hold on my tickets until the pretrail or something. I will need a lawyer. So that will not be fun.

I'm feeling bah humbug these days.

I can't think of anything else.

6 Comments:

Blogger --YooBee said...

I'll give you something that will take your mind off of everything else.......close your eyes......imagine you are kissing Jeff....your nose is being brushed by his thick mustache....then you notice an ordor....it seems familiar....OMG its..............(you know the rest)

2:02 PM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

who is Jeff ?

2:43 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Jeff is UB's ex wifes boyfriend and rumor has it, he has a craving for some...uh..man stuff.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Euuuuuuuuuu! TMI!

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

(ignores the other comments with a shiver) Thanks for giving us an update. What do you have that your doctor would prescribe one day off work?

5:16 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

she thought I was getting the start of either tonisilities or strep..but being my work sced. I'mg going to have to work every day until Christmas, and a day of rest wouldn't happen. So, I got yesterday off to rest and let the meds take their course.

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home