A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Blessings

Blessing - a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness.
the invoking of God's favor upon a person.

I've been blessed. Sometimes I forget about how blessed I am. It seems alot of time I focus on the things I don't have, instead of seeing the things I do.

I was the number one retail sales rep in the Nation last month at work. This is for all states, and all reps. God blessed me.

My vision is coming back a little each day. God blessed me.

My family loves and supports me and we are close. God blessed me again.

God loves me.

Blessed again.

6 Comments:

Blogger shortensweet said...

I have a request. I have a friend in need of a miracle.

Your prayers have worked in my life, see if they can work in theirs.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

gods busy in Irac... I think you done most of that your self

4:09 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I think I know who you mean, and I have prayed over that situation. I think it may be helping already. Now I have a favor to ask you and anyone who reads this. I have a relative who needs the support of prayer for comfort and healing. God knows who it is. Yes, you have been blessed, and by passing it along, you are increasing your blessings. Keep up the good work.

6:04 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Wow, Jamie! The number one sales rep in the COUNTRY!!>!?!?! OMG, I am so freaking impressed and proud of you!!!! Way to go, girl!!! You really are blessed. You know, I listed to Dr. Laura every day. Hey, don't knock it - I *have* to monitor the competition, you know. Anyway, what she always says when people call in and ask what they can do to help their failing marriage, their depression, their misery is.....focus on what you have. That's it. Just focus on what you do have and as for what you don't have....just focus on what you do have. In other words, dwelling on what you don't have even for a moment only brings bad feelings into your life and most likely there is nothing you can do about it anyway. So, focus on what you have and leave the rest to God. He'll bring it if you are meant to have it, and he'll bring it at the right time. In the meantime, you'll be a much happier person by focusing on what you DO have. And right now, girl, it looks like you are pretty blessed!!!

4:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"Comparison is the enemy of contentment."

Let's celebrate how much God has blessed you by getting drunk in the bar.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

no no no..that's not part of the plan anymore.

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home