A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Nothing really

I've been sooooo lazy. Today was my day 'off' and I didn't do a thing I needed to. I know that because I'm not taking the meds for my thyroid it makes me tired. It's really weird to feel the difference. I'll be glad when I can get back on them. I made the girls a big dinner that Emmadoodle just ate and ate and ate. I expceted to see a little piggy tail on her butt. I was glad that she enjoyed it so much, and it wasn't even speghetti.

Went out tonight with Aunt Val for a few hours to hear those two guys playing guitar. They both play really well, and I really enjoy it. It was nice to sit and not have to entertain or worry about the person I was with.

I've also been passing my days day dreaming about my next house or apt. and what kind of puppy I'll get. I'm leaning towards a boxer or something mid sized like a husky. I really can't wait. I'm ready to move this weekend, if only I had the money saved and the place picked out.

BTW...scroll down my blog a bit for a link to sign something about lowering gas prices. You do have to be a Michigander though.

10 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

So you're looking for apartments/houses? Sweet I hope you find a good one at a decent price .

I'm getting a puppy!! May 20th or that weekend. I'm getting a boy cocker spaniel. His name is gonna be Brodie. He's a red/white. Although they look light tan and white eventually he'll be red.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Awww...I love cocker spaniels, they are so sweet. The perfect sized dog. :)

1:09 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Ooo, make sure he's got a good temperment. Cocker Spaniels are often bad tempered and are known to bite, believe it or not.

Too bad you had to work today, James, Chris and I have the perfect cure for your boredom: helping us move! ;)

Gosh, Emily IS a little piggy-wig! Normally she only eats like that when she's having spaghetti. You must have done something right! Thanks for feeding my munchkins so well!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Roo..BJ is right..I hate it when that happens. I think that most dogs though, are a relefexion of their owners. Treat them good and they will treat you good. :)

BJ..had you told me before hand I may have been able to help. I know how hard it is to move alone, I did it when I moved out of my apt. Mom drove the van, but I pretty much did it all myself. Tell Chris I feel for him and because I can't help, I owe him a beer or something.

WHERE IS GRANDMA? She hasn't been commenting...

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOG !! get 1 with a on an off swich an takes Batt.'s

11:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a roo?

11:02 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Roo is Rhonda..it's her nickname..kinda like ROTTENDAD..DAD!

11:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That did it ! go to your room !!

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Well the pup I'm getting is used to kids and cats. You know I will be good to him. I need someone to love me. Cats are about you love when they want that's it. Doga will take love when they are offered it. The people who have himsaid he loves to be cuddled and very affectionate.

6:02 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Good, he'll be your dog..only let the kids and bri play with it when the poo needs to be picked up from the back yard :)

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home