A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Music that fills our life

Today, I was working (being a coffee girl) and a song came on the radio. Suddenly, I was 17 again, and I was walking on the beach with the Mr. Ray R. and I was happy and very much in love, and young.

I love how music can celebrate things, or make you remember exactly how you were feeling at a certian time. It can bring tears of joy, tears of happines, tears of what might have been. Smiles at how you've grown, or something special that made you laugh.

I'm glad I have music to remind me of some of the things in my life I might have otherwise forgotten.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your from a family of music lovers..I am not surprised at how it effects you....it does all of us in some way or another..I am the same way about some of my old favorites ...they bring tears of joy..

11:12 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

They sure do, when I hear dancing in the moonlight I can smell the lake as I spent what seemed to be endless warm summer nights with friends that I may never see again, and loves that never were. I does bring a tear to realize how wonderful life was and is through the magic of music.

11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a long time I couldn't listen to a certain era of music because of the intense longing and angst it created in me. I mean, WOW, it plays such a huge role in our life. And BTW, odors are very similar to music in evoking strong memories. Too bad music doesn't have a smell.

2:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a dog fall down

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the song ?? one eyed one horned flying purpel people eater ?

3:32 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

No Dad, I think it was..pappa oo mow mow..pappa oo mow mow..

:D

Or it might have been, "I wasn't there when you were born..."

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home