A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Let it Snow II

Ok, I'm excited. I'm in Tulsa and it's snowing. I like the first snow, it's pretty. There isn't much out there, just a little bit. I like to look out the out the window and see it coming down. I know, I'm a dork. I know that in Michigan there is more snow than you want. I like it it small doses and it always makes me smile. It'd be better if I had someone I could cuddle in front of a fireplace with, and someone to keep me warm. Someone to help put up the Christmas tree and the lights, but mainly someone to buy me lots of Christmas presents :)

3 Comments:

Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok..I need to update. Total snow fall maybe an inch. There are accidents all over and the schools are closed. Gotta love the Okies :)

11:10 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, I remember sitting in a nice restaurant on Cherry Street watching a Corvette trying to make it up a snow-covered hill and sliding - yes, sliding - backwards down the hill.

1:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember a panicky-looking Tulsa homeowner out in his front yard shoveling dirt onto an intersection where cars were spinning their tires...made me laugh because everyone looked so stressed out. In Michigan, an icy intersection would be so ho-hum...although the schools do seem to close more often these days for snowfalls of only a few inches.

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home