A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let it Snow

Yes, I have to admit it. I like the snow. I love how it covers the trees, and the ground. When it comes down, the world outside looks like a snow globe. It makes me feel nostolgic, and like I want to be in a Norman Rockwell painting. I just want to grab the kids in my family and get some sleds and go whipping down a hill, come in and have some hot chocolate. Yeah, I know, we barley have a ground covering worth, and it's not even sticking to the roads. I can't help looking forward to the months ahead. The cold noses, the wet shoes, the rosey pink cheeks. Yeah, winter isn't so bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ironically, you and I were posting almost identical sentiments at almost identical times. (Veenie Babies, not Chilldaddy)

Great minds think alike.

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you love the snow....is that why you are going to Tulsa?????

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home