A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I've arrived

I made it. I couldn't sleep Monday night. I woke up at about 1 and couldn't get back to sleep. Around an hour before Springfield IL, I could hardly keep my eyes open, so I pulled off and took a nap. Then back on the road I went. It was a cold, windy, LONG drive. Minus the nap, it took about 13 hours to get here. Mom, I never went 80 :)
In other news, no wireless signal here for my laptop, and my cell phone is roaming. So, if you need to contact me, please use the online options, email, comments, chatting whatever.
Grandma looks great. I was worried she was going to be all 'haggered' but she looks great. Her knee looks gross though. Grandpa showed me the 5th wheel last night, I'd like to live in that thing. It is very pretty and spacious and has every comfort of home. Today the sun is shining and it's about 50, yay. Last night was the first night I slept more than 4 hours at a time, that was nice too. That's all for today.

5 Comments:

Blogger shortensweet said...

P.S. Thanks for the prayers, I know they were with me. I almost got side swipped by a CFI truck..that is who Ben drove for when he died, I think he was messing with me :)

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got there in one piece, safe and sound

6:37 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Thank you Roo, and thank you for thinking of me :)

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prayed for you and said the 91st Psalm. Your welcome. God is good! Also for Grandma's knee.

2:19 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

If it was Ben, I can see the grinning nod he'd do when he thinks he's being funny.

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home