A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Busy Little Bee

Busy busy. Nothing serious, more play than anything. Getting ready to drive to Oklahoma to take care of my Grandma. She had her knee replaced. One of the things that really does make me happy is to take care of other people. Plus a change in the scenery isn't so bad.
Not much is new on the love life subject. I continue to get numbers and never call them back. Do you really think they expect you to call??? I never do, and never give out my number. That is the secret to staying single. So if you happen to be thinking about it, say a prayer for a safe journey for me. :) You'll still be hearing from me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already missing you. When are you coming back? Okay, okay, I know how much you are needed down there and you sure could use a real vacation. However, like I said, I miss you already.

2:02 AM

 
Blogger DCveR said...

Have a safe journey.

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home