A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Bird Flu

I know that everyone has been worried about the bird flu. It's scary to travel and people worry about how contagious it is. Not really knowing the symptoms of it I looked online, and the good ole internet helped me out again. So, here's what I found. I hope you find it helpful.
The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately.

1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints.
6 An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield.

ha ha ha....just so you don't panic..this isn't the real list. It's just funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then what explains the fact that lately I have been shitting on windshields? And how did they know?

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't know why, but I thought this was going to be thanksgiving-related, I'm feeling disappointed somehow.

I think I'm gonna have to ask for my money back.

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home