A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Getting to know you

Ok..so everyone gets these emails, but what a fun way to show my blogger friends just what a dork I am..so here it is. Have fun, copy and paste it to your own blog, but use your info :) See Chilldaddy, I can inspire others too...

1. First name:Jamie
Middle name:Lynn
last name: Insert future husbands name here
2. Do you flirt?who me? lol..you know it.
3. Do you wish on stars? yes
4. When did you last cry? last night
5. Do you like your handwriting? not really
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? roast beef
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Clay Aiken and I like it :P
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? you know it
9. Do you have a journal? yes, but forget to write in it
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? never..duh..yes
11. What are your nicknames? jamielynn tease, skank, ralphengator, james, jam um..the jamester
12. Would you bungee jump? hell no..I'd have to have a super dooper bungee
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? usually wear boots that you HAVE to unzip
14. Do you think that you are strong? I pretend to be
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? peppermint stick
16. Shoe Size? around 7 1/2
17. Red or pink? both
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my boobs
19. Who do you miss most? lost loves, and Ben
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? blasted jeans and black tennis shoes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you would like the get to know me ;-)

7:59 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

you wish labor boy :p

10:58 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

chill daddy has posted his answers to his blog..make sure to take a look and make fun of him.

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home